Vital Charger Operating Instructions
Welcome to the Vital Gear family! The Vital Charger is a uniquely constructed power charger with integrated Li-polymer 5000mAh battery. It is waterproof, dustproof, has two USB ports and an LED torch light.
Please carefully read this document before operating your Vital Charger.
- On/Off Button
- Green/Blue LED indicator which shows solar charging status and battery power status.
- USB port for charging electronic devices.
- Micro input for charging Vital Gear using an outlet. This is the PREFERRED method of charging.
- Solar Panel
- LED torch light is located in the upper left of On/Off button
- Charging the Vital Charger via the solar panel
- Place the solar charger under the sunlight.
- The green LED indicator will keep on when the solar charger is being charged under sunlight.
- When the solar charger is fully charged, LED indicators will go off.
NOTE: Solar charging is only for emergency, please avoid prolonged exposure to sun.
- Charging the Vital Charger from an external power source
- Connect the Vital Charger’s cable to a USB port or USB AC adapter.
- Blue LED indicators come on to indicate that the Vital Charger is being charged.
- There are a total of 4 bars. SOMETIMES, your Vital Charger will come with 3 bars lit.
- When the Vital Charger is fully charged, LED indicators will go off.
- An external power source takes between 3-7 hours to fully charge the VItal Charger.
- Charging on external device via Vital Charger
- Check that the Vital Charger is adequately charged by pressing the ON/OFF button. The battery charge status is indicated by the BLUE LED lights:
- 1 LED indicators - green, which is keeping on when it is being charged under sunlight, 25% power.
- 2 LED indicators - 50% power
- 3 LED indicators - 75% power
- 4 LED indicators - 100%
- Vital Charger needs to be near 100% battery for optimal charging of two devices.
- Primary source of charging should be an outlet using the Vital Charger cable that came with it.
- When Vital Charger begins to charge after shutting off due to battery, it can take 3 minutes to begin recharging.
LED Torch Light
- Double-click on the ON/OFF button.
- Never attempt to open or dismantle the Vital Charger
- Never subject the Vital Charger serious knocks or blows.
- Do not let children play with Vital Charger
- Although the Vital Charger is waterproof, do not immerse it in any liquid.
- Do not leave the Vital Charger in airtight space when sunshine charging such as car, as it may cause maximum operating temperature (45 degrees C) being exceeded.
- Do not throw the Vital Charger into a fire.